I often get asked if I am into "theistic evolution" to which I reply with a resounding "No! Not anymore than I am into theistic dermatology." Now don't get me wrong, I'm a big believer in proper skin care AND Yahweh but I am not convinced he needs to personally intercede when I exfoliate. That's [...]
- Turkey Bacon And Bible Science
- Enough with Theistic Evolution
- They Want To Convert Your Children
- Dinosaurs On The Ark
- Where Did Cain Get His Wife?
- Hebrew and Haiku – Poetry For The Ages
- I Never Intended To Write THIS Book!
- The End Of Funnel Vision
- Spiritual But Not Creationist
- Defending Faith AND Science
- Anything But Apologetics
- Can Faith Hide From Reason?
- When Asking Questions Becomes The Sin
- When Evolutionary Biologists Attack
- Don’t Rock The Ark?