I knew from the moment it hit my inbox what it was. I am a subscriber to more than one creationist blog and I shouldn’t have been surprised. This unnamed magazine (they don’t need any more publicity) started off with a familiar accusation: “You’ve likely heard the statistics that around 2/3 of children who grew [...]
- Turkey Bacon And Bible Science
- Enough with Theistic Evolution
- They Want To Convert Your Children
- Dinosaurs On The Ark
- Where Did Cain Get His Wife?
- Hebrew and Haiku – Poetry For The Ages
- I Never Intended To Write THIS Book!
- The End Of Funnel Vision
- Spiritual But Not Creationist
- Defending Faith AND Science
- Anything But Apologetics
- Can Faith Hide From Reason?
- When Asking Questions Becomes The Sin
- When Evolutionary Biologists Attack
- Don’t Rock The Ark?