Have you ever discovered that something you believed to have incredible value in it's proper context was a poor substitute when applied to a different situation? Have you ever been forced to endure a shallow imposter of the real thing? Have you ever eaten turkey bacon? I'm not exactly sure why so many of my [...]
- Turkey Bacon And Bible Science
- Enough with Theistic Evolution
- They Want To Convert Your Children
- Dinosaurs On The Ark
- Where Did Cain Get His Wife?
- Hebrew and Haiku – Poetry For The Ages
- I Never Intended To Write THIS Book!
- The End Of Funnel Vision
- Spiritual But Not Creationist
- Defending Faith AND Science
- Anything But Apologetics
- Can Faith Hide From Reason?
- When Asking Questions Becomes The Sin
- When Evolutionary Biologists Attack
- Don’t Rock The Ark?