"So do you think there were dinosaurs on Noah's ark?" She said with a hint of hope in her voice. I thought for a moment, trying to find a way to break it to my young earth friend. "Well, no there were not" I replied gently, not sure if this conversation was about to end [...]
- Turkey Bacon And Bible Science
- Enough with Theistic Evolution
- They Want To Convert Your Children
- Dinosaurs On The Ark
- Where Did Cain Get His Wife?
- Hebrew and Haiku – Poetry For The Ages
- I Never Intended To Write THIS Book!
- The End Of Funnel Vision
- Spiritual But Not Creationist
- Defending Faith AND Science
- Anything But Apologetics
- Can Faith Hide From Reason?
- When Asking Questions Becomes The Sin
- When Evolutionary Biologists Attack
- Don’t Rock The Ark?