I have been a Jesus Follower for most of my life unless you're counting that six week stint in the ninth grade when I went to town with a mouthful of cusswords. In retrospect I think Jesus was okay with my juvenile outbursts. It was my conscience that couldn't take the stress. So I repented. [...]
- Turkey Bacon And Bible Science
- Enough with Theistic Evolution
- They Want To Convert Your Children
- Dinosaurs On The Ark
- Where Did Cain Get His Wife?
- Hebrew and Haiku – Poetry For The Ages
- I Never Intended To Write THIS Book!
- The End Of Funnel Vision
- Spiritual But Not Creationist
- Defending Faith AND Science
- Anything But Apologetics
- Can Faith Hide From Reason?
- When Asking Questions Becomes The Sin
- When Evolutionary Biologists Attack
- Don’t Rock The Ark?